Are you up for
* Special Edition *
A timeless product made in special edition with new graphics.
Highlander is the evolution of the first race binding produced from 1997 to 2000; it maintains the plate thickness of 8mm which guarantees maximum conduction reactivity while preserving a natural flexibility during the curve.
A professional binding for extreme racers and carvers that want maximum conductivity and lamination change speed. Suitable for PGS and PSL athletes.
Step-in configuration available.
- Type: Hard Material anticorodal 100 hb 60/90 CNC
- Size: M-L (min 24,5-29,5 max mondo)
- Use: Professional Race
- Optional Step-in and front lock in aluminium
- New special spring back arch position
- Canting / lifting with inclined 3° nylon wedges
- Adjustment with toothed millimetric system for the boot
- Regular or Goofy adjustment at 360° that can be increased by 1°
- Modular supports with antisnow grip with steel bailes Ø 6 mm
- Gasket in transparent PVC that amortizes 2 mm hardness 85 shore
- We supply all high resistance inox screws